Can you tell me do these sunglasses look too big or too small?

Do these sunglasses look too big or small for my face. They were old ray bans I had and were measured at 55 mm length of each lens and I'm considering buying another pair and not sure to buy 55mm length one's or go tiny bit larger and get 58mm length of each lens. Give any other input about suggestions or what looks good on me if you want too but main question is about the sizing.

link

link

link

link

link

would they look better on me you think with the brown lens or with a black lens instead?

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 6

• I think black lens is good because they are darker and you can have better protection for your eyes from the sun

• They look just right

• they look good on you.

• Buy the 55's, any bigger would be too big I think.

• good on you

• They look great on you.

What Guys Said 6

• Relax you wear them well. The color that they are looks good and I personally don't think you're a black lense kinda guy. The guy with the cap and the tats, well he has black lenses actually, he is a black lense guy - it works with his look.

The ray bans as you are wearing them work I think.

• Perfect

• The size is fine. I think most people have reserves about Aviators because they seem so much bigger than other glasses, I certainly do.

• No, they look just right.

• They look good on you bro.

• Pic 5 is the best.