Guys: girls wearing makeup?

I don't wear make up (natural beauty(;) but anyways what's your opinion on girls wearing make up and I don't mean like so much that its obvious but just a little concealer under the eyes and eyeline are on a regular basis?and then on dates maybe that and a little bit of lipstick?

Most Helpful Guy

• You're really too young to be wearing make-up, but if you have a professional show you how to make a little bit of the right kind work for your skin type and complexion, then you'll be fine wearing it. Most guys don't notice it, unless it's poorly done, or you suddenly stop wearing it (though they usually can't put their finger on what's different!).

hope this helps ^_^

What Guys Said 2

• Yeah I like that.

• That kind of make up is just fine.

As long as it's not noticeable from a distance, then everything's fine.

What Girls Said 1

• Lets be honest, some girls need it and some don't. If it's all done in moderation, then I don't really see why they would have a problem. Some girls just don't know when to stop or have no limits as to how much they put on.