Bootcut jeans or straight jeans look better on guys? Assuming they are dark jeans

i'll probably wearing button downs or plain tees with it with either basketball shoes or sperry's maybe loafers. this is for casual wear not for work

Updates:
can you guys answer this please

link

1|0
10|5

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 9

• straight leg

0|0
    0|0
  • Either or is fine. Just for god's sakes, NO skinny jeans or baggy jeans that fall off your but.

0|0
    0|0
  • Umm whichever one has a looser leg. I thought that was straight jeans but after reading some of these answers, I'm not sure straight jean are what I thought they were.

0|0
    0|0
  • Boot cut all the way. Straight jeans make guys look gay unless you're a skater, but even then it can still be a little iffy. I love boot cut on guys, I try not stare but I think they makes guys legs look amazing.

0|1
    0|0
  • straight jeans :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Bootcut

0|1
    0|0
  • Bootcut definitely

0|1
    0|0
  • 18-24... then I'd go for straight :)

0|0
    0|0
  • I like bootcut

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 5

• Personally I prefer straight cut as they make your legs appear slimmer and appearance sharper. I only wear skinny jeans, so naturally I'd go for straight cut.

MD5.

0|1
    0|0
  • for dark jeans? I prefer slim straight...it's a better fit for my legs since I don't have bulky legs (more lean and toned). Not a huge fan of the flare on boot cuts and hate skinny jeans with a passion since it makes my legs too skinny and fits waaay too tight.

But it's all personal preference anyways. Whatever you think looks nice and feels comfortable.

0|0
    0|0
  • If you are wearing loafers-boot cut

If you are wearing basketball shoes-straight

Me personally-boot cut 100% but that is because I am a country boy at heart (even though I grew up in Boston and live in New Jersey)

1|0
    0|0
  • I wear boot. Straight look weird on me but all the washes I like are straight. :(

0|0
    0|0
    • And it's funny how a lot of people say that dark jeans show off more. They actually don't, light(er) jeans do. Dark jeans are more "dressy", but if you have confidence and or you like the pants...then who cares. Rock that sh*t! :)

• Bootcut is better of the two.

0|1
    0|0