Girls with short hair - hot or not?

I would post this with a poll but am not a high enough level. I'm prepared for the enslaught of beuty is in the eye of the beholder, but I think for some women who can pull it off, just like other women can pull off certain things, women can look AMAZING with short pixie cut or just short hair. I don't think it de-feminizes them at all, but I've heard some men just don't like it, as far as to say it's disgusting! What? So I'm confused and curious to know, are guys really that turned off from short hair on a female? Or for the right girl it wouldn't matter if her hair is long or short?

(Digression: I had a pixie cut a couple years back but have spent the last one and a half growing it long again. It's medium-length now but I hate it on my face I think it looks terrible, my hair is hard to deal with, longer cuts just don't flatter my face but I love it when my hair is short. Easy to deal with, fits my lifestyle and personalit I am in my second semester of college soon though and don't really want to be found as unnatractive, I want to fit a cut that's flattering!)

Most Helpful Guy

• A lot of men only like long hair.

Some of us like shirt bobs as well.

I only know one guy who likes really short.

Thy definitely defemenize. A common thing for the women who pull it off is they tend to be waifish. Their hyper feminine build lets them get away with a masculine haircut while still seeming girlie.

What Guys Said 8

• Short hair can look good on some girls. It depends on how the rest of the girl looks like (her face, body type, etc.). I don't know how to explain what features a girl needs to have in order to pull off short hair.

• There are some girls who look great with short hair, but honestly, I have never looked at one of them and thought "Thank goodness her hair is not longer!"

• some can pull it off

link

one of the sisters from white chicks looked good with it

On most though, repulsive

at least to me

• No it's a big turn off for me but if it's at least bob then I don't mind and it can look good. Boy length hair is a massive turn off though.

• Depending on the girl, it can look very hot. I usually prefer medium lengh, not a fan of endlessly long hair.

• i'm OK with short hair,most girls can pull it off with a few who can't pull off the short hair look.but overall most with short hair look sexy.

• I like both short and long hair, it really depends on the person. There are some girls with shorter hair that are really attractive.

• Short hair on a girl is super sexy.

What Girls Said 7

• I've had very short hair for years, sometimes I shave it all off. I started shaving my hair in high school as a rebellion against the beauty standards I was inundated with. I think it still looks good, I enjoy it, i have a pixie now. Men have never said anything insulting about my hair to me, maybe they hate it, but I don't care. I want to cut it even shorter every time someone says women should have long hair.

• Some women can pull it off, while others can't.

If you can pull it off, then go for it.

Personally, I think longer hair looks better on women.

• i think that guys like long hair..very long ..they think that its more girly..but I don't thing that guys turned off from short hair ..short hairs can look really sexy and good on some girls.

• A few girls look great with them, but most look too much like men. It can make your face look huge...I'm not a fan.

• It depends on how the hair is styled.

• Try a bob.

• not