Why do guys leave a girl who gave her all and go be with someone because of looks?

Why do a guy want a girl who priorities isn't in order and leave a girl who gave her heart and soul to you to prove she love you but it take you months to find out the person you left her for was playing you all along...why yall do girls like this? the girl he left me for I have more things going on in life than she does...

Most Helpful Guy

• Hey, first of all don't judge all guys based on this guy. I am very loyal in my relationships, and I also care more about who the person is instead of what they look like. Hot girls are fine to look at but most of the time they are horrible people, and normally have a crappy personality. It sounds like your ex is really shallow, you'll find someone better. Trust me not all guys are like him!

What Guys Said 2

• Well, teenage boys are mostly a bag of hormonal impulses and shockingly poor impulse control. It's why we make such terrible decisions when we're young.

• I'm sorry to hear that.

What Girls Said 2

• The girl who did everything for a man to prove her worth lowered her own value. That's the type of girl guys feel like will always be around and will never go anywhere because he got her in his back pocket.he no longer has to worry about keeping her interested because she made everything so easy for him. Guys know when a woman is too nice and often times they don't respect or appreciate it

The player girl was harder to impress and was more of a challenge to him.

• yes that's what I did and now he regrets it I'm making him work for it...we been together 5 years but he's going to work for it because I felt dumb

• You don't know he left you only for her looks...

Usually when people give "all heart and soul" you become a mirror to that person and lose yourself to it. He was no longer dating you, rather a reflection of himself. That's boring! I hate when guys do that! I leave too.

• amen harvey. I don't know if I'd call it a mirror...maybe a doormat