What looks good with very small boobs?

They're like an AA-cup. How can I still look sexy and sophisticated?

Most Helpful Girl

• Really funny you ask this! Embrace your boobs! They are attractive to some guy, I promise. My Boyfriend loves my boobs (I am also a AA). He is also non-stereo typical and likes the 70's flimsy soft cup bras. Who knew?! I was wearing freaking hot pink Victoria Secret pushup bras, trying to get the most bang out of these puppies. Don't try and judge what others will find attractive. Do what you like and someone else is bound to like it too!

What Guys Said 3

• All sex is not in boobs or vagina. Boobs are also made for breast feeding to her child and if it serves the purpose it is fine. they are points of attractions too. I do not mind small boobs. Thet remain on place, hard and nice for longer.

• If you want a sexy look, go braless. Small boobs make the look more manageable. Anything that suggests you're not wearing a bra would drive your male companions nuts. I'd suggest go for something tight if you're slender, something thin and airy if you're not.

• Got to love google

Best Answer - Chosen by Voters

I am a 32 a/b, and I like to take advantage of it by wearing sexy backless, racer back, deep plunging and open-side dresses that girls who have big boobs and need a bra can't wear. It's only fair. Small braless boobs in a clingy top beat big push-up bra cleavage every time.

Source(s):

link

link

link

link

link

link

link

link

link

What Girls Said 3

• You can wear...

deep cleavage without looking trashy

tight shirts without looking trashy

low back shorts/dresses without a bra and not worry about your girls flabbing around. (low backs are very, very sexy!)

how much jewellery you want (&any size) without worrying about them emphasizing the girls.

any print top for the same reason.

Generally, having small breasts is good for your posture and they are easier to dress. When you want to look really sexy wear something which emphasizes your butt/legs/back/waistline. Those are just as sexy as the breasts are, just choose to emphasize what part you like best :)

• Assuming you're the one who gave me the downie since I already had two uppies, you'd figure..why not, I'll hurt his ego a little bit, didn't ya?

Therefore, I'll give you one downie

• I really hope you were just out trolling and did not mean that seriously.

• Don't worry about it. Believe me you do not want big boobs. My cousins are E cups and believe me they look gigantic compared to my meagre BB. I was over the moon when I upgraded but I wouldn't want them to be bigger than a B cup. My friends and cousins often say they would trade boobs with me. Smaller boobs are attractive because they remain perky. Besides after you give birth your boobs will grow two cups larger. Hence be happy you have small boobs now lol

I often wear clingy tops because they make my boobs look larger. So yeah buy those and tight tops. Also the 70s bras were awesome I'm a sucker for anything that was worn then or good lingerie anyway lol

Sounds crazy I know :)

• I would say most clothes from love culture look good link With a small chest you can wear flowing shirts, dresses and ruffles actually look good on you