Girls how do I get a guy? Guys what are signs to look for.

I'm tired of guys coming to me and initiating contact. Don't get me wrong I'm flattered when they do but for the first time I want to be the one to choose and pick him and put myself out there. Problem is I don't know how... since I've never done it. I've got my eye on this guy and he is friendly to me and initiates conversation. So I assume that's good? How do I proceed? Do I ask for his number or should I flirt more and what are signs that he is into me? Guys is it weird for a girl to hit on u? I mean I don't know since its mostly the guys role and he doesn't hit on me then is he just not interested. ha ha sorry for all the questions.

Most Helpful Guy

• It is true that it is easy to make a guy like you. There is a high chance a guy will say yes if you ask him out. The exception is when he is very determine and he really like another girl a lot. I always wanted to see a girl that will go and fight for the person they love.

Also, if the guys does not hit on you also does not mean he does not have any interest in you. For me, when I was 19 or year old, I really like a girl and be friends with her. But I just don't know how to tell her I like her. When she also most notice, I get nervous and back down a little to make it more like a friend. At the end, she indirectly told me she wants to go into a relationship with me but I ended up misinterpreted as something else and mess it up. I was sad and it also took me 3 years later to understand what she meant. (So not guarantee that does not hit on you mean have no interest in you and hints may or may not work. )

In fact, boys that already like you usually misinterpret what you say because they tend to think more negative than positive unless they are very confident or when they have no interest in you.

One of the best way to get a guy is to be as best of a friend as possible with him. Like a 2 person friendship. To many guys, when the girl is a super best friend, it leads to wanting to be without forever. This is just one way which will take time. This may long like up to half a year. By that time, it may be you that does not him as boyfriend anymore.

Second way, just directly tell him. In fact, sometime a rejection is just the beginning of a confession. Of course, there are ways to do it in a non annoying way.

What Guys Said 17

• No it is not weird at all for a girl to hit on a guy. In fact, we as men are very impressed by a girl who will hit on us and make it obvious because then we won't have to deal with going through all the bullsh*t girls put up based on what they teach each other. All these stupid defenses girls put up or staying quite and waiting for a guy to do everything are exactly what keeps many girls from getting the guys they want. If a guy comes up to you and you like him and want him to ask for your number, but you just sit there and just say little things and give him no hints, he might get confused and think you're not into it. This will especially happen if a guy hasn't had much experience or just isn't confident enough to pull off doing everything himself and going for what he wants.

A girl that hits on a guy will come off as adventurous or bubbly. This can make you seem even more attractive than just being the typical girl waiting on the guy to do everything.

• Drop obvious signs, but not hints.

Ask him if he is single, if he is seeing anyone, or ask him what type of girls is he into. HE SHOULD be able to pick up this sign, if not he's stupid then.

and if you really wanna initiate, then you better be straightforward. If you want him for sex, say something like "Hi, I find you attractive and I'm only interested in sex, I wonder if we can make that happen?".

If you want a relationship, then ask him to a date "Hi, are you doing anything tonight? I wanna see if we can get to know each other more"

• Don't be tired of guys coming to you and initiating contact. It probably means you're worth it to them. You wouldn't like it if no guys came to you either. You wouldn't like it if you approached someone, and he didn't want you to approach him. That would make you reluctant to approach people in the future. So don't worry about other people approaching you. You can't control that, so just let it happen.

I don't have experience for the rest of your questions, so I'll leave that to the others.

• Wow, I always facepalm when girls ask how to get a guy, you girls have it SO MUCH easier than us guys when it comes to getting relationships. Just look pretty, flirt with him a little, smile a lot, give him eye contact, and let him ask you out, or take the initiative and ask him out. Ask for his number as well. It is NOT weird for a girl to hit on a guy, it's happening much more frequently.

• No it's not weird at all. I wish every woman had your mentality. Dating would be so much easier.

You don't have to worry. Any subtle flirting, physical contact, smiling, or you just making conversation will be seen as a positive thing by a guy. You could just give him your number and tell him to call you some time.

You could be more aggresive than that if you would like, but then you might scare certain types of guys away. I like aggressive women so you won't scare them all away, but I know there are men out there who, for whatever reason, like their women shy and weak. I guess it lets the man feel manly if he gets to act like a man lol. He's just insecure anyway. I'm pretty sure I still feel like a man no matter what happens.

• it isn't "weird" for a girl to hit on me, but it is unusual. I would certainly welcome it with open arms - or anything else that needed opening.

• Honestly, If I really liked the girl it'd be kind of a relief. However, it can be really awkward if you don't know the girl or like the girl. Since we never have to deal with that situation we handle it VERY poorly.

Some guys get flat out intimidated by it as well, because they like to feel like they're in control. There was a video of a hot chick running around hitting on guys and all of them were really awkward and pulling away.

• just ask him to hang out. Unless he's a dumbass, he'll probably get the hint.

• girls have it so easy ll you have to do is flirt with all of them (but not too much) and one will ask you to hangout...

• He probably doesn't hit on you because my guess is he sees you reject all these guys who come and flirt with you. Do you smile/make eye contact when you see a guy you like, proixmity is another good one. If he does not have the balls to come up and say "Hi" do you really want to be with him?

• I think a lot of men would like the idea of a girl approaching a guy, it would relieve us of a lot of pressure.

• ASK HIM OUT !or approach him and talk

• There's nothing wrong with women doing the pursuing. Just ask him for his phone number, then use whatever method of communication you prefer -- send him a text or give him a call and ask him if he's up for dinner, mini golf, or whatever would be fun for you.

• Flirt for a few minutes, or just casually talk. The best thing to do is ask a situational question: Hey do you know if there is a bookstore around here? Oh I love your jacket by the way, etc etc. Then end with asking for their number. And I think it would be amazingly awesome if the girl made first contact instead of guys always doing it. Best of luck to you.

• "I'm tired of guys coming to me and initiating contact. Don't get me wrong I'm flattered when they do"

How else are we supposed to interpret it?

• love when the girl makes the first move and tbh if some one is bothering to give you the time of day they like you

• ASK HIM OUT

What Girls Said 1

• I tried a couple times. It was awful. I'm too shy with those things and not interested in a relationship right now but eye contact is a good first step