How can I be pretty?

i usually have a lot of confidence, but I really want to be pretty. am I just one of those people with features that are too plain? I wear a little makeup and try to make my hair look nice and smile. I also have pretty good skin, is there anything else I can do?

im not fishing... I hate it when people do that. I honestly want to improve something.

Most Helpful Guy

• you are your own worst critic... I know you don't like people here telling you that you're pretty but the brutality of it is you are pretty and you're going to have to deal with that fact. the only thing I see from your pictures is that you should try to smile more genuinely. it will make you seem more friendly and easier to approach.. but you are pretty. just smile and you'll be prettier

What Guys Said 7

• Sit back and enjoy the fact you're extremely pretty just as God made ya. Don't waste time trying to improve on something that's already excellent to begin with. Just be thankful for it, and have fun.

• I would probably not touch anything.

Like, seriously. Maybe play around with hairstyles and things of that nature, but all of your features are unique and beautiful.

The most you could do is mess something up.

Just go with the flow. Nothing needs to be changed.

• Flirt. Everything else will take care of it's self.

• You've got nothing to worry about. You're very pretty.

• All you have to do to make yourself pretty is present yourself in that light. Don't walk around thinking about flaws...Walk around with your head high and a smile you will bring out everything beautiful inside and out.

• Victoria's Secret has an incredible sense of makeup (very natural) and hairstyle (very sophisticeted), if you can manage to do something like that, even if you are average it will make a huge difference.

• You should stop fishing for compliments because you are pretty :P

• When you get an attractive person asking how she can "be pretty" it seems like fishing.

• Thats true..

why would we lie

• Im not arguing with you, I'm telling you I'm not fishing.

What Girls Said 8

• I think you're gorgeous.

But I know that is not the answer you are looking for.

You don't have to improve anything. But I do suggest emphasizing your eyes. I duno, I guess eye liner, or mascara.. whatever they do to make the eyes stand out. You have beautiful eyes, so show them off :)

Also if you think you look plain, then try changing your hairstyle. I think your hair is fine now, but if you want a change, maybe dye it all black. Based on your pictures, I think black will make you look classy.

• You are pretty! What are you talking about?

• First of all,i ask the same question when I look in the mirror,but I realized life is too short to worry about how we look all the time.We should only enjoy good moments and also care about our body as its possible-to be clean and to dress nice.If you do anytn as you said,like hair and make up and if you also work out,its enough.You should not change to a super fake barbi-doll to be beautiful.You are beutiful in every way,just accept ur body that's all.I bet you are very critical,so am i.But you should try. Inner beauty is for forever,remember,that's what important! ;)

• if your that worried, even though you shouldn't be, your pretty. try different hair and makeup styles simple :)

• You are pretty. But if you want to *feel* pretty then I suggest pamper yourself more and change your hair. Highlights, new color, new style, etc. Maybe try a different makeup look just for fun

• Just be who you really are, and your the only one who can know the real you inside, so set the real you free, and let you be you=)

• you are, lol!

• i think you look pretty, but your eyes seem a little dark. do you try using concealer at all? you can also try a wispier, contoured hair cut to fram your face if you want to try something different. you look fine