Ladies, would you go out with a guy who likes your feet?

Lets say you were dating a guy and everything was going great, then one day after work you caught him sniffing your shoes you were wearing all day at work, he confesses to you that he loves the smell of your feet especially after work and asks you if he can smell your nylon feet after work. Before he confesses how would you react to him sniffing your shoe? Would you let him smell your feet after work? Weird I know, I'm just curious.

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 5

• I would be weirded out as sh*t.

• No thanks.

• he thinks your beautiful and he enjoys your fragrance. there are worse things

• No, I really hate feet. That's one thing I would not be able to do. But if I were dating a guy that would have probably already been brought up in a conversation anyway.

• I would laugh. I guess I wouldn't care if that's his thing but I'd feel funny letting him sniff my feet so I wouldn't let him to do that.

What Guys Said 2

• You couldn't be a little more subtle about it? Just a little?

Who the hell wants to see someone sniffing their shoes out of nowhere? You gotta start small.

• Tf o_O