I think, I'm going to commit suicide. Any advice?

I have a lot going on in my life. Sadly, over the past 6 months I have dealt with a devil. I tried every way to make him see me as girlfriend material. I lost a lot of weight, changed my hair, style. Now a lot of men find me attractive now. But I only want him. He only sees me as booty call. Now I felt we were getting closer then he drops me out of nowhere. I barely got an hour of sleep last night. I spent all of yesterday crying, no body loves me or cares about me. I just want to leave. Maybe this world isn't for me. Any last words of advice? I'm very desperate for help.

Most Helpful Girl

• DON'T do it, dying over some dumb guy isn't the way to go. My sister's friend thought that over an ex and tried overdosing on her meds. Luckily she didn't die, but she ended up in a coma for a week.

Take a look around. I'm sure you have friends and family who love and care about you. There are reasons to stay.

I've been somewhat in your shoes before, wanting an ex back. We were together for a grand total of a day, but I fell for him hard. He dropped me like a rock and I see now he only wanted sex. But I was depressed over it and I wanted him, so much I ignored a guy who liked me. The other guy kept chasing me to the point I gave in and decided to give him a chance, and it was a great decision. We've been together about four months now. The other guy got another girlfriend he tried using for sex, then left for a job in another state.

Moral of my tale, give some of the other guys a chance too. Just one date won't hurt. You're sure to find someone who treats you right, not some booty call. And sure, you might not like him at first, but just try and see.

Hope this helped some! Good luck, and stay strong!

What Guys Said 5

• He's apparently a piece of sh*t.

Seriously.

"Lots of men find me attractive now"

I bet out of all those men, one of them is probably attractive and not a piece of sh*t.

Dump this pathetic motherf***er and get the life you deserve.

• Please do not do anything irrational. I know you're feeling hurt, but taking your life is not the answer. For all you know, you can meet someone next week, or next month who is probably the person you're meant to be with. Why do you want to be with someone who only uses you, when there is someone who will genuinely love you. You will eventually find someone where the love is mutual. Killing yourself over a piece of sh*t who is only with you for your body is not the answer.

• You need to call a suicide prevention hotline if you are remotely serious. That being said, suicide is a permanent solution to a temporary problem.

You cannot say that 'nobody' cares about you. I care about you. So that is one person.

This is a list of suicide hotlines in the US.

link

• Last words of advice?

The world is wonderful. There are still mysteries unsolved.

You still haven't see me, and I might be the guy you're looking for.

• "Now a lot of men find me attractive now."

"I spent all of yesterday crying, no body loves me or cares about me."

Sounds like a lot of people are waiting at your door to be given a chance. Dying over some guy is a waste precious life.

What Girls Said 3

• 1-800-273-8255

That is the national suicide hotline. Please call it. I know some guys can be totally cruel and break you down from the inside out, but he's not worth it. He doesn't matter in your life, because he doesn't care. You matter. You deserve better, and committing suicide won't make him wish he was with you. If you commit suicide, you will never find someone to love. You'll also miss out on the other things life besides men.

• Honey you have to love yourself before you can love anyone! Don't end your life over some guy who uses you for sex! Get help from someone before you take your own life! Don't take the easy way out by killing yourself life is hard you have to pick yourself up and get help! If need to to talk message me and I'll do anything I can to help but don't kill yourself you have family that loves think about them and about your friends who love you! We all have tough times in our lives but this isn't the answer to your problem!

• Love your self the way you would expect from others I think your looking out for answers you can only get from within yourself. I thought love was only from another but more so it's the opposite it's mainly about what you give yourself!

I am living proof, if you feel you struggle controlling, your moods love yourself by getting support from a camh or anyone. It's easy to give up when we feel so alone please just know that 90% of the population goes through this and these exact feelings, it's just a learning experience so take the lumps and love your self regardless and learn to protect yourself from compromising situations. Hope this helped