Was she jealous at that moment?

A girl rejected me 3 months ago, She told me I was weird for liking her then I told her I was curious in her many months before I introduced myself.. We stopped talking after that.

I sat talking to my female friend, just talking.Then I noticed something about the another girl.

* she looked back really fast to se if I was looking at her

* few minutes later, We both caught each other looking and she held eyecontact her mouth open a little bit, she looked at me casually.

is she jealous ? Does she likes me? Or is this attention?

Most Helpful Girl

• Well, how do you know she looks at you if you don't even glance at her?

• But some times I look at her, at that moment I did.

• Ok, thanks for your answer! =)

But, do you really think she really likes me? What was she thinking?

• First I'm not a mind reader, second she probably said you were crazy for liking her because, you hardly knew her. And yeah I think she does like u. I think you should ask her to hang out sometime, if she says yes she likes you if she says no she doesn't

What Girls Said 4

• I see what you did there.

• she's into you!

• Tell my why =)plz!

Thx for answerering my question

• anytime :) she is looking at you all the time and wants to let you know that she maybe wants more then a friendship with you but isn't sure on how to say it but uses her body movement instead. she wants your attention and maybe see if there is a spark

• she is obsessed with you and she is wondering why you are not looking at her.

• Tell my why =)plz!

Thx for answerer my question

• um well its like she feels like you are her territory oh and maybe she's now realizing that she made a mistake

• I would just let her be. She's too immature to be in a relationship. I don't think she was jealous cause jealousy is an emotion that comes when you like the person and she told you that you were weird for liking her.

• but why did she look at me in that way?

• I wouldn't make too much of the way she looked at you. She was just looking at you and you caught her so she turned away to act like she wasn't looking I guess.

• But she knew I sat there. ;)

What Guys Said 7

• Don't worry about what she likes, she's clearly immature. Calling someone weird for introducing their self is a very strange reaction to a perfectly normal and polite thing.

Don't worry about her playing eye games, keep your distance and maybe you'll meet somebody rational next time.

• i remember some girl asked a question here about some guy and they had the same thing you are describing (she told him he was weird for likening her because they know each other for short time...and the looking things where there...) lol:) it was few days ago or a week... as I told her it can be anything I think?!.,

• Dude, you can't tell what someone is thinking...She might have simply been looking at your direction while in her head thinking " Ah sh*t, I missed the last episode of Sponge Bob...". Quit analyzing stupid things and just go talk to the girl...

• My friend saw this to..

• who cares, stop analyzing this and just talk to her...

• Who cares? She rejected you. Let her get all the jealous she wants.

• She didn't get jealous. She just happen to see you.

• She's attracted to you.
    You should start pursuing her.

• She's grown to like you.