Should I not be deceived by a girl's cute/innocent looks?

I made a comment with my close guy friend (who is a player) that certain girls of a top sorority in our school are so cute and nice.

He laughed dismissively...and he told me that girls look cute, but inside they want to be dominated and want to break rules and do dirty things. They are wild!

Is that true?

Most Helpful Girl

• Well, it seems to me that your friend is right about most girls these days. But notice, I said MOST girls, that means that not all girls are like that. Some girls want to experiment, some don't.

What Girls Said 1

• It depends on the girl. Some could look sweet and innocent and actually be sweet and innocent, but also looks could be deceiving and they could be the opposite. :)

What Guys Said 1

• Don't judge people by their looks. Someone incredibly attractive could be really shy and introverted. Someone cute and innocent could be just that, or (s)he could very dominant and adventurous.

You've got to actually get to know someone to actually know someone. So, to answer your question, yes, don't be deceived, because looks don't make a person.