What would you consider too big?

Okay, I feel fat and I swear I am every time I look in the mirror. My boyfriend says I'm crazy and my mom thinks I look anorexic. I'm 5'1 or 5'2 and weigh somewhere between 110-125 pounds. I wear 36B, size 3 jeans, and medium shirts. I'm 16. Am I "big" by what I have described?

I wish everyone would just stop say I'm fishing for compliments because I'm not. I'm not asking if I'm massive and describing that I weigh 30000 pounds. I'm just asking if I'm a little chubby. If you don't have a comment worth reading then please move on, thanks.
I just went to the doctor about an hour ago. I found out my exact weight is 122 and my height is 5'2 and a half.

Most Helpful Girl

• You aren't fat at all.

You also might need to see somebody. You either have body dysmorphia or are forming it.

Otherwise, (if you feel you don't have it, aren't forming it, etc.) you need to build some self esteem and try to take small steps into loving your body.

If people are bashing your body and telling you you're fat, they're crazy and not helping you with your body issues.

What Guys Said 9

• You're perfect. You don't need to change anything. You seriously have to start loving yourself if you want to be at peace and love others. I saw your pictures and I think you're cute. Your boyfriend knows it too. Never ask for the approval of others but that of yourself to make yourself happy so much as long as it is done responsibly and safely.

• I know. I'm just afraid of getting to imperfect for my boyfriend and him finding someone better (brings back the other question)

• Regardless of what happens, worry about the things YOU can control, not the things that are outside of your reach. OK? ;)

• I'll try but probably won't succeed.

• Oh please-you know you aren't big. You just are seeking attention and approval from others. Please you know you aren't fat so stop it. If you were fat you would not be asking others. You are being redundant and immature.

• You don't sound heavy at all. You probably think you are because of your height, but honestly I doubt you look heavy.

• You are not heavy. just about rite I would think

• it seems ight to mmeee

• You're perfect. :) small and concentrated awesome no better combo :)

• You look just fine.

• I love you I love you ...you are so gorgeous...the best blah blah blah

• I love how I ask this question but girls that are 10x smaller asked and I read their comments and no one was doing this stupid stuff.

• And anythings legal in Jersey as long as you don't get caught

• @ update...*yawn*

• Someone's fishingggggg

• It's funny how you wanna start stuff but yet, you're not man enough to show your face Mr. Anonymous.(:

• Well, since guys are always right I decided to be perfect like you.

• ...just sayin'

What Girls Said 9

• We're in the same boat, in terms of height and weight. I'm 5'2"-ish and 105 lbs. I've been told I'm about average sized, the smaller side of average. Let's be honest though, we'll never look like those 5'11" models who weigh 125 lbs LOL

But still, by most standards not chubby, and even if you were chubby, there's absolutely nothing wrong with that.

• Theres nothing wrong with you, you are perfectly fine, you're only 16 you still have some growing to do.

• You know you're not big.

• Well, I'm not talking like plus sized I'm just talking about being on the way there.

• fishing for compliments

• I've been bigger before and my dad has called my fat. Notice I didn't say anything about him. He does nothing but talk bad about my appearance. I've been a size 9 before which is obviously a lot bigger than 3 but I don't see how pants size plays a bigger part since my fat goes to my stomach area.

• You aren't fat if you than I am too I around the same height and weight.

• just a little chubby. no biggie

• Damn OK ha ha anyone wearing a pants size of 5 or smaller is skinny

I'm your height and about 125-130 and I'm toned and slim (: my bod is similar to these two link

link

• Not big. Not small by any standard.

• the smallest size in jeans is like a double 0 and you are a size 3... Well the largest jean size for women that I can think of is a size 16 (they might make bigger)... now the amount of size between a size 3 and a size 16 is about 7 sizes... Do you seriously think you are big given that there are 7 sizes larger than you in pants size?

• I forgot to mention that I think you are tiny :D

• @the update... They don't get what it feels like to go down in sizes and still see yourself at that size. ignore their ignorance =D

• THANK YOU!

• Everything sounds alright to me..plus you are a size 3...

Take your a hint from your loved ones, it's probably all just in your head.

• Well, I mean look at you, you're gorgeous! It probably is just in my head. I am insecure about everything/: