Why do guys look at our feet?

Seems like the first thing they look at. y is that so important if a girl has pretty feet or not?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• Usually girls are complaining the guys look first at their breasts or ass.

• That too but the feet thing cracks me up cause every guy I get with checks them out. I'm just wondersing what it is about feet. lol! Its not a bad thing. I like that they look cause I know my feet are nice.

What Guys Said 1

• not the first thing.. but it is noticeable. honestly, if a girl has gross looking feet is a huge turn off for me. it goes in the same category as taking care of yourself

What Girls Said 3

• Lol some have foot fetishes, I don't know I've never known guys to look at feet first. Tbh I hate feet-they creep me out lol they're just really strange and I know soo many peeps that are the same lol. Although I do know one guy with a foot fetish and he creeps me out.

• believe it or not, most of the guyz I knw including my ex in love with feet, its too important for them for couple of reason's, one bcuz if she doesn't take care of them they think that means that she doesn't take care of herself (probebly true), and and another reaon for some other guys it is a turn on, my ex used to love sucking my feet and that was a turn off to me and a turn on to him, weird I knw!

• maybe they're shy. I mean, I do my own pedicure to save money and sometimes it's to see if you take care of your feet I guess. one of my ex's always looked at my feet too. good question.