Women find the female body hotter

Now I don't care too much of what people think but one thing is bugging me. I am fit and look good by my own standard or any other man would say I am fit and look good. (Especially gays).

Now I hear that women like the female form way more and find the male form kind of weird and a turn off.

Now I have been running and stuff in parks and doing mild stuff at the gym and at both I see women looking at me. At the gym there were 2 and they giggled and it kind of annoyed me. I mean I get that women think our bodies look sick but you don't have to stare and laugh about it.

Sometimes I just feel like I could go to an all male gym and am starting to go to the park early morning or late afternoon where there aren't many people (aka women).

So why is this. It is kind of annoying. I have been learning to ignore it as much as possible though.

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes, women appreciate the female body, but I'm straight, and although I too appreciate the female body, I would never ever prefer to have that hovering above me instead of a male one (granted that said male is attractive, with a lean with a preferably toned, ab-tastic body). Unless you've gotten a beer belly or muffin top, the male form is not a turn off at all. Don't go to studies to find information about this. Go around actual women and listen to how we drool over men with muscles and abs and hard bodies. As for the two girls giggling, they most likely think you're attractive, hence the giggling. Women don't naturally giggle. We giggle when we want to seem innocent and cute and coy around a guy we like. But also, not every girl is going to be interested in you, just like you're not going to be interested in every girl. That's just how things work, so don't let it get to you.

• I have asked women in real life, Probably about 6 of them and they all say the female body is hotter. This concurs with the study also. Of course these women call themselves straight, I don't call that straight at all. Just as if a man got turned on be naked men and tried to claim he was straight. Luckily the study showed that straight men had no interest in other men's bodies. Makes sense since I am a guy and I would never get hard over looking at a man.

What Girls Said 7

• You say you're in good shape so there's mo reason to assume those girls were laughing at you, it was probably *because* they liked your body...and even if it wasn't it's just stupid to say we're turned off by the male form. if we werent attracted by it we'd all be lesbians, end of story.

• I think I will believe a professional study and the 6 women in real life before I believe some Internet woman who contradict themselves.

• um, the why did you ask the question?

• The girls can just smile when they see a great male body, but laughing sends out the wrong message.

• Oh my God, where did you hear this!? I can be jealous of other women's bodies and wish I had that figure... but no WAY do I find it more attractive than a man's body!

I am sexually attracted to men, and their bodies! Men are hot! Their bodies are hot! You're so wrong!

• I sure don't. I love the male form and everything about it if the guy takes care of himself.

The only time I notice the female form is when I see what I want to look like. I will even ask what exercises a girl is doing to get the arms or whatever part I think I want my body to look like. It's not attraction at all, it's a way of me to improve on my own appearance.

• Well if you truly don't get turned on by other women then you are rare statistically. Especially since you live in the west where the media and society kind of push it.

I have noticed that Asian women are a little more straight than white women are (this could be just from the society). This is why if I ever get a wife she has to be Asian since she will love my body and not be thinking about women's bodies.

What man would want be with a woman who finds him a turn off.

• If you met this woman, would you ask her for advice on how to get a body like hers? link

• Hahaha girls find the male body a turn off? I wonder how the human species is able to continue on if all women find the male form a turn off. Is it weird? hell yeah but that's just because if you look at the human body from an objective stand point we are extremely strange looking creatures--men and women alike.

• No sometimes girls laugh at guys to get attention or see you react. I'm sure you look find. Guys love a guys body strucutre. We just like different ones. Most girls probably won't go for really skiny guys, but it depends how their portions fit.

• I don't find the male figure ugly.

• Yeah not ugly, But a turn off. Studies and women in real life don't lie. Hell I even asked my Mom recently since I think she would be honest and she said the female form is way more attractive and the male form looks weird. Seems ask women in real life and they say this.

• Women find a guys body hot if it looks masculine. And like only 3% of men on this planet look muscular and masculine.

• I think 3% might actually represent the actual amount of totally straight women. I mean this is proven in study after study that women naturally have bisexual tendencies.

Also this explains p*rn also. All the female p*rnstars do bisexual stuff. Yet the straight male p*rnstars don't do gay stuff. You see this shows women are willing to do other women. If these women were truly straight they wouldn't be doing other women in some movies. Yet it seems to be womens nature.

What Guys Said 5

• I think its funny that you assume gay men would be attracted to you. :) I also find it funny you think all women prefer other women's bodies over male bodies. Neither seems likely to be true all of the time. Everyone has their own preferences about what we find attractive.

My advice is to not take things so personally. So you have women look at you. WHY IS THAT BAD?

So you think two of them giggled at you. WHY IS THAT IN MALICE?

One of them could have been teasing the other about how much she wanted to talk to you.

So don't get so upset about what you THINK people may think and just do what you want to do.

• Hey, WTH, stop thinking this way, those women who giggled maybe just found you good looking! Women do not find the female body hotter, YOU DO! you do find it extremely hot to the point that if just 1% of women say the female body is hotter, that affects you in a bad way. to make yourself feel better, think of all of those women who are fat or too thin with no boobs or no curves, there are many who are unattractive, I think both the male and the female body can be equally hot to each other, just stop focusing on that, some girls are less physical but still, I've seen many who look at pictures of hot guys with hot bodies and even scream or dream to be in their arms. don't let thoughts like those haunt you, just focus on what rather makes you feel good about yourself.

• "Now I HEAR that women... find the male form kind of weird and a turn off" Disinformation nonsense. There'd be more lesbians than hetero girls and human race would have only a few generations left.

" I see women looking at me. At the gym there were 2 and they giggled"

This is what matters. They like you. It means "Are you going to ask me out?"

"and it kind of annoyed me"

Sure you're not gay or something?

• There have been studies done on it. It isn't disinformation.

And look around you. Hot women everywhere that date ugly looking men with assets.

Women obviously don't have to be physically attracted to them to be with the, Just look around.

Also look at those studies. If you reply back and can't find them I will link them for you. I have even asked many women in real life and they all have said the female body is hotter.

• There was countless research done upon sexual preferences of both women and man.

To assume that girls find the male body disgusting would be the same as accusing the men of being revolted of the female body. Clearly isn't true. This would also be a evolutionary defect or mutation. Althouygh we have an incrisimg number in gay relationships, don't forget that these are just surfacing now when the society is more acceptable of such.

• Here's your solution brah.

link