Help me choose my shoes?

link

(in gold or blue?)

or

link

or

link

-

i want to 'randomly' show up after this guys class (looking awesome but not like I tried too hard which is why I want to go for this type of shoe over flats or heels) and invite him for coffee right after.. which do you think would be appropriate? I'm a university student.

Most Helpful Guy

• 1st one. the others look too "sexy" but in a bad way becuase you're trying to be casual

• But I want him to think I'm casual too, lol..and in gold or in navy?

• Sorry, not casual but fashionable and cute, lol

• The first ones look nice and they are more innocent.. sorry if I didn't specify but that is what I meant in the beginning lol. to me, the others seem like it looks like you tried too hard

What Guys Said 2

• the first one, I heard peep-holes are becoming popular, god that makes me sound gay (its just I've been reading girls answers for a lot of fashion questions on here) so yeah the first one

• I like the third link, the white sandles, Nice!

What Girls Said 6

• The first ones in blue. Would look awesome with jeans (which are totally casual) or capris (still totally casual)

• I like the third ones the best. They're cute and simple enough to put together a relaxed outfit and still look amazing. Just be confident and you'll be fine!

• the first pair in blue are the most casual and cute, good with a pair of dark wash jeans and a cute top. I think the second ones are a bit too dressy looking. (personally, I think the gold looks a little bit matronly)

• I like the third ones the best.

• The third ones are amazing! Sooo hott!

• 1. I don't like this pair much. Blue would look better for the occasion, the gold is too "festive" for what you're going for.

2. Cute and sexy.

3. Hot. I think you should wear that on the date but not when you invite him. They will def. catch his eye but I think you should sort of build up the sexiness factor for the main event ;)

I vote #2