Do guys find the "hardcore" style hot?

I figured I might as well ask. I have a friend that thinks the "hardcore" girls are incredibly sexy.

Who normally wear stuff like:

Band tee shirts

Skinny jeans

Vans

Piercings or Tattoos

Alternative hair

I just want to know general guys opinions on it, figure it might be interesting.

Most Helpful Guy

• A lot of girls that I've known/know and go for this type of style seem to be posers for the most part. They go out of their way to really "fit the image" by wearing the clothes, shoes, piercings, and just basically trying to be "out there".

So I guess that shows that there is the mainstream crowd, the alternative mainstreamers, then the undergrounders that worry about much more than looking a certain way.

What Guys Said 8

• A little goes a long way. Sometimes it is really sexy. Othertimes they can look ridiculous trying to hard to be 'edgy'.

• In high school, most guys will find girls in their circle/subculture attractive. I think once people leave high school they start to become more open minded though.

• yes, I think its hot (on women who are 18+ of course)

• As a look, it's sexy, but not really any sexier than any other look.

And It's always the girl that's sexy, not the style. Take some nasty, ugly fat bitch and stick her in any kind of clothing you want, and she's still going to be a nasty, ugly fat bitch. Style doesn't change a damn thing.

• They turn me off a lot.

• i prefer casual girls.

• Yeah, I like it as well.

• You're young and I think girls like to get away with that stuff when they're young. As you grow older you will probably start to evolve...having jobs etc..and no, they're not "sexy", they're cute

What Girls Said 2

• my guy friends seem to enjoy it

• i think girls like that look mannish and its an unattractive style. I'm surprised guys like it but there's something for everyone