At what age should you stop clubbing?

Just asking

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 4

• I'm 36 with three children and I still go to clubs. I'm not ready to retire my dancing shoes; don't think I ever will be.

• Is that the outfit you wear to the clubs? :P

• Nah, I usually leave the hat at home.

Looks like someone is having a little bit of a mid life crisis. You're too old to be living the young single life. It's time to be an adult and do adult things!

Do you like hanging out in younger atmospheres in hopes that it'll spark your youth again?

• as time progresses nine time out of ten you start to think of settling down and your more than likely going to be unable to find the woman of your dreams while in a drunken stupor. I have yet to see someone who married someone they met in a club last. one example is the first girl my brother asked out outside of the clubs he married and they have been blissful ever since

• I think like 25. After that is it time to start partying and start being an adult.

• There's no set time; it just happens naturally. If I were to put an age on it, then for the majority it would be between 25 and 30. This is when other responsibilities start to enter your life; the job, the marriage, the kids, etc. Clubbing just isn't as important anymore when all that kicks in.

What Guys Said 3

• I'm 28 and over the past year I've really slowed down on clubbing. The main reason you go to the club is to get drunk and pick up women, and I don't like to get too drunk and most of the women that go clubbing all the time are not my type anymore. I do like house music/electronica and if there is a cool ass rave (like Ultrafest in Miami) then I'd hit that up, but places that play top 40 crap and have a bunch of 19 year olds with fake I.D.'s get obnoxiously drunk and/or fighting is not my scene anymore.

I went to a club a little while back at my brother's college town and there was some people that were so drunk they had to call ambulances ...that actually irritated me how some people can be that stupid when it comes to drinking (it shouldn't irritate me but for some reason it did)

• While you still feel young, I have a relative that is under 40 and he still goes clubbing, although he looks like he's 30. Asians always cheat aging easily.

But possible if you have kids then you shouldn't really go clubbing because you have to be a "parent". You can still go to house parties but not really clubbing.

• When it stops working.