What kinda prom dress would look good on short people?

I really love the mermaid dress, but I donno if it would look good on me since it's usually made for tall people. I have long legs, but I'm short. What kinda dress would best suit me? Links would help!

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 4

• link I really like these kinds of prom dresses, ones that are long, princess and flowy or poofy. However, I do not think that would work on a shorter girl, but I could be wrong. link Her dress seems like it could work.

• Mermaid dress is really the best.

• Find it hard to believe you're short with long legs...

Prom is ALWAYS meant for long dresses. NOT SHORT ONES!

As far as style, just go with whatever you like, it's not up to us, it's up to you!

• She may have very short torso and long legs. It happens. One of my friends is short but she has long legs.

I didn't down-vote btw.

• It's possible for short girls to also have long legs too. I'm short, but my legs are tall for my height and body

• I guess..

• An oompa loompa costume.

What Girls Said 3

• I can't post a link because I'm not level 4, but simplicity is your best option when picking a mermaid dress; nothing with ruffles and fru frus all over it. lol

• 0|0
  • link

Something like this with some nice high heels will make your legs seem longer and hopefully flatter your figure but a mermaid gown could do the same.