Are females not as innocent as they look?

I feel like I don't take cute girls as people capable of bad things...like I always give them a benefit of the doubt and act nice to them. Should I be more rough and treat them as I would a guy?

When I mean rough, I mean like teasing her or not be rude or polite, but just be a little "rough" ya know? Def not wrestling or punching

Most Helpful Girl

• Treat us like human beings, we dig it.

• But what does that mean? I treat guys and girls differently...I'm a lot softer with girls, but my friends say that I shouldn't do that because girls like it when they are treated a little roughly.

• Okay, first, when you use the word roughly I imagine you beating a woman or wrestling or something. Second, you should treat people equally and just try to use common sense would you talk to a woman about guy stuff, would you talk to your guy friends about lady stuff. I mean use your judgement. From what it sounds you are probably patronizing women and talking to them like they are china doll or children, which we aren't. Treat us with respect like you would any human

What Girls Said 7

• Treat them how you think they deserve, but none the less with respect that everyone equally deserves. Some girls know how to milk a guys weakness innocents is a biggy.

• I think some girls do know how to milk a guys weakness but some choose to treat him fairly.

• Personally, if you treat me rough, I feel like you don't like me at all, but I am probably not as innocent as I'd like to think I am.

• No one is 100% innocent.

• aha, Nobody is innocent. You should treat girls how you would want to be treated, so if you treat them rough, expect a slap on your face :p

• Everyone can be bad, but please don't be mean. Apparently I'm adorable, and I cry whenever people yell at me or treat me roughly.Never treat a girl like you would a guy, treat them like a lady.

• " Should I be more rough and treat them as I would a guy"

NO.

You know where that lands you right? The friend zone.

• How?

• idk

• CottonCandyDreams, you are the weirdest girl on GAG I know xD

• You shouldn't treat a person by the way they look or their sex but rather by the way they conduct themselves.

What Guys Said 4

• You've got to get to know someone to know how to act. You can't judge someone based solely on looks. So, in a way, yes, you should generally treat everyone as mature adults. I know for a fact that appearances can be very deceptive .

• Treat all females as equals by default until each individual girl gives you a reason to do otherwise...don't fall into the "girls are innocent" trap. It's bullsh*t, believe me! 8-)

• It don't matter how they look innocents can be found in anyone and gilt as well. Attitude and actions will tell the truth about innocents

• Don't change yourself.

Girls aren't bad as you think they are.

They are also human and they have flaws.