What would make a girl look past the "flaws" of a guy?

What can make a girl look past the excessive hairiness flaw of a guy and maybe accept/appreciate it too? Am just wondering is it really even possible, practically?

Most Helpful Girl

• If he was confident about himself and his hairiness and had a great personality.

• "confident about his hairiness", is that even possible? And how would his confidence make a disgusting thing into an accepting thing?

• Cause confidence is attractive!

What Girls Said 2

• I don't like facial hair and have never really been a fan of body hair, either. My first love was a total wookie as far as body hair went. :P I got past it because I fell in love with his personality.

• "total wookie"! Lols, really? You fell in love and then came to the bitter truth that he was damn so hairy?..didn't it bother you ever? Didn't it cause problems to you and you found it totally disgusting? Was he insecure about it?

• You never saw him shirtless? Lol. He doesn't sound much hairy by theway you describe it, if it was just on his chest and stomach... If you call that little a wookie then you would surly call me an ape for sure!...i am very hairy at all those places I told...thats a deal breaker, right?

Obviously hairiness is never on the list, even the person who has it never wished for/wante it all :(

• :(

• Yes it's possible, if they truly love you.

• Would they "truly" love me if they already know that am extremely hairy? A teddy bear.

• How is that shallow...i guess that's practical and normal to be disgusted and turned off by such a guy...

• Huh, I guess it takes all types...

What Guys Said 1

• Money. Face it...