By 2022 Mars-one want to place people on Mars

What are your thoughts?

link

link Looks like the programe is taking participants down at the moment with the plan for 4 people to go by 2022 and to carry on the mission progressively after. It looks like the website states there are also 4 other mars organisations that want to do the same

I wouldn't ever go but what are your thoughts?

Most Helpful Girl

• ITS ALL A CONSPIRACY! THEY WANNA KILL US ALL!

Just joking.

Well I think those people might actually die there! How can you send people somewhere you've barely studied? It kinda is an idealistic mission like the dude with the weird eyes said. But I prefer to stay here even if it was 100% safe. I mean there is all orange and desert like and...(sorry really in the mood for jokes tonight, I'll stop). But, no, really I mean jokes aside it is a desert. If you answer me this - do you think that part of Earth's population might one day live in there? Like just change planet (lol)?! Sorry, no joking though!

What Girls Said 2

• I would not go. But I wouldn't mind if a bunch volunteered :P

• It's interesting , I wouldn't go either.

What Guys Said 3

• I would go.

Amazing stuff. I hope we do explore more of our universe.

• ITS F***ING AWESOME.

And whoever doesn't thinkso can go drown in their makeup and stack of celebrity news magazines.

• it would be awesome if they did