Women between 5'3-5'5, what are your specs?

Just curious at the types of "average" sized women out there.

Height, dress size, weight, level of physical activity, level of physical fitness, body type, eating habits, and whatever else.

Well, since everyone is so focused on the diversity of women, let's see. It would be really interesting the see the spectrum of different women of the same height. :)

I just chose this height distribution because that's mine, so I can get a good comparison.

5'3/5'4, 118 lbs, size 0-2, ballet dancer build, work out 3-4 times a week for 1-3 hours a day; primarily cardio with mild strength training, avg 8 minute mile, I pretty much walk everywhere, low upper-body strength [ :( ], but strong legs [yay dance!], lean but not much muscle definition. Try to eat healthy but fail 50% of the time.

How about you?

Disclaimer: This isn't meant to be a competition of any sort, and feel free to go anon. This is purely scientific, and I just wanted to see the different type of women out there and the differences in their lifestyle that might affect their bodies.

Most Helpful Girl

• height: 5'4

Weight: 160lbs

Bosom: 40in

Fat %:34-36% (fluctuates)

I really don't know my dress size...medium?

I have a large pear shaped body. When I try to lose weight it always leaves my stomach but when I gain weight it goes straight to my butt.:( I walk quite a bit and I hike even more. I have really strong legs as a result. :D I have really weak wrists that hurt when I try to lift weights so I have weak arm muscles. I do eat really healthy. However, I have a slow metabolism and a liking of bread. The pair don't go too well together. xD

I work out 2-3 times a week when I have time. I do sit-up every day. I don't know how many, it just feels good to me so I do as many as I can or have time for.

What Guys Said 0

No guys shared opinions.

What Girls Said 3

• I'm 5'5", weigh around 120 usually, right now about 125. I am mostly vegan, but eat dairy every once in a while so I stay fairly thin.

Thin framed, 34", 26"?, 36" about.

I used to work out 3 times a day but the gym I went to closed about 6 months ago. Just realized that summer is upon us so I have been doing some bike riding, squats, ab work, etc...at home.

I wear a size 4 generally. Right now since I weigh about 125 I have a little tiny muffin top so I'm eating less right now to get rid of that. I would say I'm fairly toned but could use a little work.

• I am 5'3 37 years old. Married with 3 kids. Work 50 hours a week on average. Weigh 121lbs. Bust 34. Waste 26. Hips 35.5. I workout every day 30-45 minutes. Avid runner..usually run 3-4the miles everyday. I am muscular (abs and legs) from running. I don't eat exceptiona

lly healthy but try to curb bad habits.

• I fall a little short at 5'2'' but maybe I can 'weigh in' regardless

Weight: 120lbs (and dropping)

Dress Size: 6

Bust: 34in

Waist: 26 in

Hips: 39 in

Pear type, but evening out into an hourglass as I drop weight. I eat healthy about 80% of the time. I work out 2-3 times a week with cardio and weight training. I walk a lot, I drink a ton of water.