What do you do when you see a beautiful girl?

Say you're somewhere and she's sitting behind you and you've turned around and seen her when you've got up out of your chair and have to walk past her. she's not looking at you. What do you do? I guess it depends on confidence level, but do you: look at her for a long time (until she looks back)& smile; look quickly then look away before she notices; other?

Most Helpful Guy

• If she doesn't look, I assume she isn't interested. But, I will definitely be walking and watching her from the corner of my eye to see if she takes a peak.

While I'm walking and watching her from the corner of my eye:

-If she doesn't look, then I just kinda study her and I eventually give up and assume she doesn't notice me or isn't interested.

-If she quickly looks up at me and catches my eyes, I will smile at her. If she starts to stare, I will start to try to build my confidence up enough to return her stare and hopefully have enough to say hi.

It depends mostly on the environment. If I feel that she is into me, without her looking at me, I will tend to circle her from a distance and give her some extra looks and see if she responds. If I feel that she isn't into me, by just gut feelings, then I will pass her by and look for someone else.

What Guys Said 7

• I'd do nothing. Being just beautiful doesn't really make me stare or anything like that. If a girl is beautiful then I'll admire that with a glance, but other than that she'll probably slip my mind after a few hours.

• Stop, grab her attention, and say hi.

• c my friend beauty is not everything even a maniac can b butiful if a girl is butiful it's just fine I would admire her for that but nthing more than that beauty does not induces love for me rather it's the character and nature

• I will look for a but but not to long, and if we make eye

contact I will give her a little smirk if she smirks back

I will talk to her if not I will pretend as if she doesn't exist.

• I don't do anything

• Talk to her.

• I just stare at her.

Though if I am more confident, I would speak to her.

What Girls Said 0