Do you think this hair style is too big and fluffy?

I love it but I don't know if I could ever get my hair like that. Maybe I'll try it tomorrow, but I'm not sure

It's a video, but it's safe for work though you might want to turn it down

link

particularly the style at 1:45

if that link doesn't work, then link

*And if you're just going to comment that you don't like black women, don't bother commenting. You people spaz out when I mock the high levels of intelligence on this site yet have no problem acting like mongoloids whenever I don't put a disclaimer mocking your open-mindedness

Most Helpful Guy

• I think that's a beautiful hair style.

What Guys Said 3

• It is big and fluffy, but she makes it work.

• No, I like the hair style.

• It's too big.

I really don't find that style of hair attractive.

What Girls Said 3

• I like it very much, I think it's pretty neat.

I wish my natural hair was that thick. I f***ing envy girls with thick hair.

• i like her hair before she started diana-ross-it-up. The hair style before she brought out the afro pick was also nice. But after that it got too big, and this comes from a jersey girl that loves big hair.

• yeah , I thought the one on 1:45 was the best style. I think the hoop earings looked nice with the hair. It looked cool for " once in a while type of hair"