Is this lady interested?

so I am 18 years old and a had a induction for a job. the lady there helped get me the job because she is a recruiting agency worker.

she is 32 years old but looks younger and very good looking, she was flirting with me when she seen me and said that I won't have any trouble presenting myself for work. she asked how tall I was and I said 6'1 and she said "wow". I would consider myself quite good looking and I have a lean and muscular physique

should I try my luck or was she just being friendly? she also said she "liked my voice"

Most Helpful Guy

• Try your luck. Go for it.

What Girls Said 2

• Some girls are naturally flirty but don't ever really mean anything by it. Yes, she could be very friendly, which also could come off as flirting, but is not.

Honestly, if you really are into older women, then do whatever you want.

• i don't care what age they are if they seem attractive to me lol

so long as they aren't old old or like to young

• She's was just being friendly.

What Guys Said 2

• She could have just been friendly or is a natural flirt like the others have said. If you are truly interested then ask her out or something like that, worse she could say is no.

• Invite her coffee. She if she's real or not...

• ask her out to coffee. serious?