tell her she is sexy

Girls you obviously get complimented on your looks. Well lets face it you look sexy and us guys want to tell you that. But when is it too much what's the line for you?

Most Helpful Girl

• When a guy hits on me just because of my looks but doesn't compliment my personality or great sense of humor I have a problem and am going to assume its a booty call.

And if I'm with a large group of girls its most likely that we are having girls night out so that is also not a time for guys to come at me.

But if you see a group of girls watching the guys than take a chance.

What Girls Said 2

• It definitely depends on the girl and what your relationship is with her. if I'm hooking up with a guy and he tells me I look sexy then I would be happy about it. But if it's just some girl you don't know that definitely crosses a line and makes the girl really uncomfortable

• Meh I personally hate when guys I just met call me sexy or hot there is more to a girl than her looks.

What Guys Said 2

• It's too much when it starts to become apparent that you're doing it to embarrass her.

• When you sound like you care about her t*ts more than her brains is generally the dividing line.