Did I ruin my chances with her?

Me and this girl used to look at each other a lot. We've talked before and she was nervous every time we talked. I'm almost certain that she liked me. She used to do things to get my attention in class and stuff like that. Now all of the sudden its like she's not interested anymore. She doesn't try to gain my attention and doesn't even look at me anymore. Did I take too long to ask her out on date or took to long to tell her that I like her? Its been like 3 weeks since she's been trying to get my attention. I guess I haven't showed her enough. Now and it seems like she's just not interested anymore. Should I even try still? What should I do?

Most Helpful Guy

• The good news about a girl with a crush, is that they don't give up that easily. Although, she may appear to be not interested in you anymore, she is more than likely playing you a little bit and is testing you to see if you are attracted to her. She is probably watching your every move from the corner of her eyes and is making sure that her crush on you is worth it.

You have to be confident and patient if this is the case. Every now and then, give her a few looks and smiles. Just a quick glance and look away, she will catch that. And don't be afraid to say hi.

Also, don't come onto her just yet. Just like guys that can't stand needy girls, girls can't stand guys that come on to strong. If she does have a crush on you, your patience and mysteriousness will make her want you more in the end. And she will start to give away more signs.

Lets face it, if she is challenging you, in the real world, everyone likes a challenge, and if we have to work hard to get what we want, it will mean so much more to us in the end.

Have faith and be patient, and it will pay off big in the end.

What Girls Said 7

• I'm sorry, but I don't get it. Guys are morons. You like this girl, you are certain that she liked you as well and you haven't asked her out yet?! Gee, what's wrong with you? :p ASK HER OUT!

• Meh... I probably think she's either busy or some friend of hers has told her to play hard to get or something ...us girla are crazy like.that sometimes...

a girl with a crush is like a guy playing a new video game ...They don't give up or give in that easily second...

• yes you did so get over it, haha

• You took to long , No one has time for that . You can still try but chances are slim.

• Once she knows she's got your attention she'll expect you to take the initiative to keep asking her out. If you drop the ball on that, she will think you're not interested...

• She could be trying to get over u.

• It seems she has moved on if its been 3 weeks.

What Guys Said 2

• If you did all the talk and she never initiated at least once, let her go. You might be interpreting it wrong. She might have been ignoring you because she found out you liked her and didn't want to lead you on. If she attempted to have a conversation with you or texted you and you ignored it, its your fault bro. If its that hair flipping, eye starring, twitching bs to get your attention, forget about her. she's playing you. move on.

• It seems that because you don't reciprocate her attention, she has lost interest in you.