Lingerie help - bra, panties, thigh-highs, and heels?

I want to know if this outfit would look good to wear for my boyfriend - a green bra with black lace, panties (not sure what they look like yet), black thigh-highs with lace, and black heels. The reason I'm asking is because I bought thigh-highs and didn't realize that they were the ones that have the sticky stuff on the top that makes them stay up themselves - you don't need garters with them. I have never used this kind, so I am wondering if the outfit (with no garter belt or garter ribbons) would look good?

Also any suggestions for the panties? The bra is Fredricks of Hollywood Extreme Cleavage Demi Bra in Emerald (sorry I can't post links)

Most Helpful Guy

• lol, what...of course he'll like it but he's more worried about when/how it's coming off. I think it's more about if you'll feel good in it or not...that's something you have to ask yourself, not us!

What Guys Said 1

• Any combo will look great to a guy

What Girls Said 2

• I'd wear the garter belt regardless. It's redundant, but you're not going for function, you're going for effect.

• But because of the sticky stuff on the inside of the stockings, you can't attach the garter hooks to the them...which is why I'm not sure what to do

• I think it'll look great! I'd probably wear black lace boy shorts/cheeky panties with it, but that's just me.