Girls don't care about confidence and only looks . true or false

Even if its a perfect match . If he's not good looking , its all over for him . If he's good looking and an abuser girls will give him a chance ,even if he's antisocial .

• Its the truth
  • Im going to defend women becuase I think it might get me laid so ill say false
  • Im a woman so I'm going to say no but truthfully I only give good looking guys chances

Most Helpful Girl

• False - Some of the ugliest guys pull the sexiest girls, wonder why because he is confident, confidence is sexy ! and can make someone insanly hot. You forget about what it is that made you dislike their looks, you accept their falls and even begin to embrace them. Not all women are shallow. I'd never stay with an abuser no matter how good looking he is , it may be hard ( only because I feel in love with him before the abuse) he could look like he was chiseled by god himself but that would never be enough for me to stay with him ever.

What Girls Said 9

• There is a small amount of truth in what you're saying. It's like this if I do not fancy my supposed perfect match I won't go out with him. If I fancy someone that's not such a perfect match I will go out with him. It's not just about looks though. I have turned down some really good looking guys because they don't do it for me as such. I have had less attractive boyfriends because they have that thing about them that I like (I am still at my age not quite sure what that thing is yet) I do like a man that looks nice but naturally, but there has to be more then just looks for me. I do not like an anti social guy but sometimes I don't mind them being a little off or moody. But I will say that I can like someone for a long time and they can keep pushing me away and one day totally out of the blue I wake up and know that's it they have crossed the line and I know I will never like them in that way again regardless of what they look like!

• When I was a girl I wanted to Marry Goliath from gargoyles. I think he would have been a great husband, thank you very much.

• Well confidence is fine like if a guy didn't have some confidence well it doesn't look like he's interested. But extremely good looking guys if they know their cute and let it go to their head they give off being a douche usually.

• Pffffft not even.Girls are much more different than guys are.

• Confidence makes a guy attractive! Also, your poll choices suck. You are obviously searching for a particular answer.

• *makes good looking guys more attractive

• This to some extent is true, a hot guy liked me and I liked him because he was hot. He spoke to me like garbage and thought he could because he was hot and I should've called it quits earlier on but his face and hot body kept me with him longer and I put up with more crap because I was into him a lot.

I finally saw sense and ended it, in the long run a hot guy who doesn't know how to treat a lady doesn't deserve one not matter how good looking they are.

• yet women will only give him chances and dismiss everyone else

• Pfff seriously? False.

• FALSE. if a guy is really hot but a complete douche bag its a huge turnoff. As long as your "confidence" doesn't turn to cockiness girls really do care. and if they only care about looks they're shallow, and if that's the case why would you want them anyways.

• Lol. Oh, another bitter, nasty guy who will probably never get a girlfriend.

GAG, surprising me once more.

• learn to give non good looking guys chances

• Well, they have fame to add to their list of 'desirable' qualities, but I appreciate the assistance lol.

• they have money

What Guys Said 8

• Just because a guy is good looking does not mean he is a good/nice guy. Same is true for good looking girls. In college, I got up the nerve to ask out the most drop dead gorgeous girl on campus. She was beyond a 10. We had 2 dates. Her personality sucked.

Very often self confidence, not cockiness, can make a person look better than they look.

• I think both are extremely important and imperative to women

• Depends on the girl. Some are shallow as f*** just like some shallow as f*** guys. But, the majority really do care about confidence over all.

• Oh look, it's another one of these.

• I think you are wrong saying "all" women. That's like saying all men only want an Barbie. Some of the most beautiful, sexy women I know are women I wouldn't waste a minute of my time with because they are not nice or caring women. Same goes for women. You just haven't met the right one yet. Over generalizing about a group of people is unfair. You talk about girls like they aren't human. WTH?

• so everyone gets to date , and I have to wait for a girl who is desperate enough to say yes?

• And "THAT" is the attitude I'm talking about.

• Truly False.

• Lol no. They care about both

• I think you meant personality not confidence.. You can be confident and still be an abuser or antisocial..