Do I look like Michael Jackson?

Going by my profile pic who thinks I look like Prince in a way? I'm just wondering that all I know he's darker then me I was told I look like him and Michael Jackson a few times what do you think?

• I don't look like Prince
  • I do look like Prince
Ok well going my comments on here obviously I don't yeah the person who told me was a bit f***ed in the head.

Most Helpful Guy

• A little, but then a lot of women look like Prince.

Not many men do...

• Lol yeah true he does look a bit like a women doesn't he

• Many years ago I went to a big concert in Los Angeles in which Prince opened for bands like George Thorogood, J Giles, The Clash and the Rolling Stones. He was prancing around in an overcoat. People threw shoes and things at him and he was booed off the stage after only one song, IIRC. I think they were just not quite ready for "him" yet. ;)

• Ok lol that sounds like Prince he would of being seen as being a f***** I guess from the way he dressed and the makeup he wore no they can't of being :)

What Guys Said 7

• I think who ever told you that is a f***ing retard.

• You're anon, how can I tell what you look like? I imagine you weren't anon and went anon cause you weren't happy with the results or something?

• How can we tell? you anon

• No, you do not.

• not really

• You seem similar in features.

• You would probably look more like him while singing that song of his, "Purple Piss" in the rain, but other then that not really.

• Lol I was just curious what people thought for the amount of people on here to say I don't I can't do then

What Girls Said 2

• nope. haha

• Haha no obviously not

• You don't look like him at all wtf