Maxi dresses and jumpers? Do they look good?

I always thought both of these looked somewhat odd but I'm starting to like the styles...

Maxi dress:

link

Jumper (essentially the same thing as a maxi dress but with pants instead of a skirt):

link

Do you think these would be okay to wear on a casual day? Do they look good?

Most Helpful Guy

• They really look good.

What Guys Said 4

• I like how maxi dresses (and maxi skirts too) look on girls. I see girls wearing them at my college campus. I like the jumper too, it looks nice though I have never seen anyone wearing one.

• I've always been a fan of seeing women in maxi dresses. I think it's one of the sexiest outfits on a female. Even the jumper (jumpsuits?) look good too.

• Wear what you want. I don't personally find them all that appealing on women.

• They're OK but I don't think they're used to look sexy. I think they're used to look cute

What Girls Said 2

• **Jumpsuits... a jumper is actually the term for knit sweaters apparently lol. Anyways, I love both styles and have quite a few of them in my closet. They can be worn casually if you get the right fabric/design and it also depends on how you style it.

• Oops, I knew that! Haha they sound too similar.

Any suggestions on the right fabric for casual wear vs. more formal?

• Lmao yeah they seem pretty interchangeable. Well, more casual jumpsuits would be in cotton fabrics and the formal ones would be in chiffon, for example. Just cheaper vs. more expensive fabrics. As for the one you posted, it could go both ways depending on how you wear it, but it leans on the formal side a tad.

• they look really feminine, I love them, I wear them all the time I wish I had more in my closet, but its jumpsuits not jumpers