Girls, can you help me try to figure her out?

I seen this girl before, but the last time I seen her she never looked at me once but as I was leaving she looked at me and looked down with no smile, then a split second later she looked at me again with no smile. she never talks to me. but one of my friends told me she kept looking at me before but I didn't believe him, because I never saw it.i'm not sure what this means

Most Helpful Girl

• There's a chance! If she's noticing you its a good sign...if I didn't find a guy attractive he wouldn't even exist in my mind! You should def find a time to talk to her. Compliment her on something saying something like you like her hair curly and that she looks really pretty with it like that - woo her

What Girls Said 2

• SoulGirl is on point. When I like a guy I tend to stare when he isn't looking and then when he is walking in the hallway or something I don't look at him I stare straight ahead hoping he will look at me and notice me. Or she could be staring at food on your mouth or a pimple on your face so who knows!

• I think she likes you. Approach with caution and be a friend then go for the kill. Let her know you are into her. Women like to be surprise and we like the moment of anticipation. Take your time this is important, this will make her want you more and when you ask the answer will be yes. Good luck

What Guys Said 1

• have faith in your friend, man. don't make excuses, go for it, its a low risk and a high reward