Girls- is this hairstyle attractive?

Right now, my hair is like this: link except more flat and slightly messier around the tips. The top easily flies around in a breeze, and I'm always pushing it down. My face is also different than in the picture, in case that effects anything, it's a smooth sort of face, I'm not exactly well-versed in describing faces. I have blue eyes. I don't cut it often. Anyway, I'm thinking I might look more attractive with a different style, because I think part of the reason I don't know many girls is my hair turns them off. Should I stick with this style? I've had it for 1 and 1/2 years (adopting this 'indie look' as my friend describes) and I'm comfortable with it. Is it time for a change? I think I'm willing to try to 'update' my appearance to help myself. any help you could provide would be great.

I see, while, I don't think I want to go short just yet, any suggestions for good long hair styles?

Most Helpful Girl

• i think hair like this is gross...but I like clean cut guys with like gotti hair so I don't know maybe some girls like this but I think not in my generation your younger and I see a lot of younger kids with this look I personally think its like that guy from american idol who changed his hair all the time I don't think its a good one. I think you should cut it short so girls can see those pretty blue eyes...

What Girls Said 5

• I love the faux hawk hairstyle right now so you can see this.

link

• I really don't like that hairstyle at all. But for some girls the indie look is their "type". Only change it for you-not to attract girls. You say you're comfortable with that so if you like it then stick with it. I prefer short hair on guys though. If you want to update it then go to a barbers and he'll tell you what is best for you.

• Keep it the way it is, it's hot I love long hair it sounds perfect to me.

• Its a little messy for my taste. But do whatever you feel comfortable with.

• i love your hair. keep it. I'm totally into the indie guys. being a hipster is hot!

What Guys Said 0