How to look less innocent and young?

I have the looks of a 16 year old, while I'm 20. Don't really know what to do about it

I use some make-up, sometimes eyeliner, mascara and a bit of powder + chapstick.. maybe I should do that more often.

My clothes are really casual, with a bit of color. I mostly wear my hair down with a side part and a bit of hair pinned back

Most Helpful Girl

• In 30 years from now, you'll be grateful for your youthful looks ^^

But I hear that some people look younger without make up on, do you use make up? I'm not saying you should go all the way and go full on make up if you're not really into it. But maybe your clothes? How you wear your hair?

Some people just have a youthful face.

What Guys Said 4

• Enjoy being young while you can.

• One day you are going to love it. When others are looking old & loosing their looks you will look young. People won't believe your 30, 40 & even into your 50's

I was a baby face in HS. Now people guess that I'm 10 years younger then I am. Now I'm getting the last laugh.

• If you're still dressing like you dressed when you were a kid, you probably aren't dressing maturely. You're dressing like yourself..never wear something that you don't feel comfortable in just to impress men!

• I know that feel bro. I'm 21 and people say I look 19 at most, maybe even 16.

Styling my hair and wearing business attire works for me.

What Girls Said 6

• start dressing more maturely. no shirts with slogans on them etc. Dress like an adult, and no bright/neony colored sweatshirts or t's. Really casual clothing makes you look a lot younger.

• That's not really what I wear. With 'casual' I meant not that done up, actually. Nothing to do with printed T's or neon

• oh well got some great responses already. Not bad.

• Good for you !

• A couple people have said it already, but you really will appreciate it when you're older. It's a blessing, not a curse :)

• You can use make-up and try to change your style a bit, wear heels, etc. But I do all that and I still get "OMG you're 21? I thought you were 15..."! It's the type of face and being really petite...

• link dress like this girl she was like 16 or 17 when this picture was taken! She is good at pulling of the older, not so innocent look.

• Thick liner on upper lid, lip pencil in a dark color, fake lashes

• wear clothes that make you look older, edgier things