Guys, when you keep looking at a girl, what reaction do you want?

do you want her to look back at you (isn't that a little awkward?) or are you just looking at her while she;s not looking at you/you think she can't tell, and would quickly look away if she caught you?

Most Helpful Guy

• okay from experience I've actually caught a girl look over in my direction once. I didn't know if was me she was looking at or someone else so I looked away but I caught her looking again. so this time I looked blatantly back at her. she looked for a second then looked away. then again she is staring at me, so I stared her down until she looked away after a second or two. she looks one more time and we just start at each other for a good 5-10 seconds. so I smiled at her and she smiled back.

the gist of what I'm saying is, forget about the awkwardness and maybe do something like that or even smile if eyes lock for a bit.

some guys will just stare at you cause they find you attractive, and might make a move. others will just admire what they see and do nothing about it. (those are the ones that usually look away when catch them looking, and wait to look again until they know you won't notice them. or they are just basically shy lol.)

What Guys Said 4

• I want her to SMILE. She should obviously look back if she is interested, but please don't give a blank look. A smile let's me know that a girl is not just looking, but would want me to approach her.

• i don't think I would look away if I got caught, because that would be stupid/awkward and late, I would continue to stare, or wait a few seconds and pretend that my eyes caught something more interesting than her:)... and for what would I would like her to do, is ether smile or look away!?.,

• If I like her, I'd want her to smile at me when she sees me looking. That way I know she wants me to approach her.

• We would like it if the girl smiles and come talk to us.

What Girls Said 0