Is there something wrong with me ?

ok I'm a 16 year old female, my problem is my height I'm 5'0. I go to a girls school and everyone is taller than me. I get short jokes all the time like "hows the weather down there ?" or " you're the last to know its rainning but the first to drown" at first my height didn't bother me, but now every Tom, d*** and Harry seems to feel the need to point it out and its really starting to get to me

Most Helpful Guy

• absolutely nothing wrong with you. some people are just shorter tahn others. My girlfriend is 32 and 5'2. I believe the average adult female is maybe around 5'1-5'3 so you really aren't that much below average.

those people who tease and bully are just immature and by teasing it makes them feel better about themselves because they are insecure about something. it will get better

What Guys Said 5

• You can't do anything about your height. People making comments are a**holes. You can look for 'witty' comebacks, or just ignore them.

• You're 16 and in high school. People always get made fun of in high school, just ignore it. I as well as many other guys find short girls attractive. You'll be alright, don't let what a few people say bring you down.

• Be a hot chick. Nobody bullies a hot chick.

• It's hot, for what that's worth.

• There's nothing wrong with you.

What Girls Said 4

• Oh sweetheart! Girls are cruel to each other at your age (and after, but it seems to get less verbal, at least). There's nothing wrong with your height. Nothing at all. You're petite and most guys find that attractive.

• Many guys love short girls and you can wear heels , they look very attractive and will make you look taller.Dress well , like in a very stylish chic way.Trust me every girl will be jealous of you if you look hot.High heels , chic dresses , good accesories and handbags is all you need to have to be attractive.If your hot no one will be bothered by your height.

• guys like girls like 5'0-5'2! I'm 5'1 and guys love it! trust me! if you have a good figure then your fine!

• Hi there. I'm 19 and have been just under 5'0" since I was about 15?

I can't say whether or not you're going to grow any taller, all I can say is that the problem is with them and not you. Which sounds very cliche, I respect that. All I mean is that height really shouldn't bother you that much and I know it's easier said than done, but you should try not to let it get to you.

It's honestly never bothered me much, except that my boyfriend is 6'3" so sometimes kissing him in public can prove a challenge/aww-fest from surrounding strangers. Either way, it's not something that is bad about you or your body. It means you're able to still be shorter than most guys when in high heels, and thus you can happily date more guys without being a giant freak of nature! ;D