Guys what facial hair style to wear and what do you prefer?

In case they are two different things. Also maybe do you feel the way society looks at those things , makes you feel pressured to wear a certain style in public?

Clean Shaven:

link

5 o clock shadow

link link

Not sure how to call it but more than the previous

link link

Beard

link link

Long beard

link link

Styled (goatie, moustache...)

link link

Most Helpful Guy

• I think I fit under the "Not sure how to call it but more than the previous" category. Although I shave all hair off my neck, only leaving the facial hair that is actually on my face, so I guess I come under styled too haha.

I wear my facial hair like this because I have weak, recessed, asymmetrical jaws which are very unattractive on a male, the addition of the facial hair makes my jaw appear stronger, more defined, more prominent and makes the asymmetry less obvious. I briefly had a goatee instead however I feel that is more style commonly adopted by older men than myself so I changed it back as I didn't think it suited someone my age.

What Guys Said 3

• With my job I'm forced to stay clean shaven. I used to hate it when I was younger because I wanted to flaunt a goatee or somethin, but now I feel scrungy with anything more than a slight 5 o'clock.

• I keep a 5 o'clock shadow basically, I keep it trimmed and neat. I could care less about what society thinks about my facial hair. I have more important things to care about lol.

• Styled is the best.

What Girls Said 0