Would this dress look good on me?

I am like 5'5" and I wear a size three in jeans, but I have curves. My main concern is that I am only an A cup, so my boobs are tiny. Would they look good with this dress?

link

• Yes
  • No

Most Helpful Guy

• yeah it should

What Guys Said 6

• yes you would. You don't need to wear that dress for tit size. honestly, it's a nice dress. wear it. but maybe have a push up bra so there's no gap when you wear it. so ur'll fill it out nicely?

• Thanks for the advice!

• Nice dress! Even the model has small boobs if you look carefully. Go for it!

• I think it will look great.

• Seems like it would look very nice

• That dress is so wonderful. Go for it.

• Is this for a prom or something?

If you're insecure about your boobs, you could always stuff them, haha

...and we'd need to see what you look like, of course it's going to look good on the model, she's a MODEL!

• Yeah, it's for prom. Haha.

What Girls Said 8

• Yes! The sweetheart neckline and the way the fabric is gathered is supposed to amplify curves, that's why they chose a model with small breasts. Wear a push-up bra and it should work great! Also, that high waistline and flowing skirt should flatter any figure, so you're good to go! :)

• yeah I think it will look good on you! ^-^ a sweetheart neckline just like the dress on your link is ideal to both small and large breasted women. it gives those who have small breasts a curvier appearance and creates an illusion that there's more there cause it defines the shape of your bust :)

• It looks nice. Big boobs are only a must for dresses that have deep or moderately deep V necks. That dress has a sweetheart neckline which is my personal go-to for dresses since I'm flat chested.

• It will look fine...

• I don't see why not.

• Go wear it, honey! Excited for your hair with that too! ;D

• yeah u'll look great in it :)

• what a beautiful dress!

The girl in the picture doesn't seem to be very busty so I don't see why you wouldn't look I good in it. Wear it and have fun