Should I cut my long hair?

my hair is long (see pics). I keep it healthy so its not unmanageable and I haven't wanted to change it, but recently I'm wondering if a short "bob" type hair cut would be better for my face? What do you think? What do you prefer on a girl? And how do girls who have tried both long and short feel about each style?

like this length: link
might cut it to look like this: link

Most Helpful Guy

• those are animated pictures... but I'd say keep it long. I don't prefer one or the other, whatever her look is is fine

What Guys Said 2

• The 2nd style is no good, keep it long if that's your alternative.

• Lol I just meant short like that, not really how its styled. I'll post a better pic later.

• Leave you're hair the way it is! From what I can see in you're picture it makes you look sexy. Don't cut it!

What Girls Said 2

• NOOO! don't cut it! long is lovely! it seems like many people are cutting it short. be different, because being different gets you noticed.

• Keep it long.

Long hair is more manageable and there are many more styles you can create with long hair as opposed to short bob types.

I also think long hair is sexier. You've got nice hair and I think you should keep the length. If you wanted a change, maybe more layers and side bangs or something but I think with the shape of ur face you should keep the length.

I've also tried both long and short hair, although short hair is more manageable, I fins my longer hair is much more versatile, I can create more styles with it (buns, wavy, curly, etc. ) I guess its all personal preferance, but for myself I prefer longer hair. I also find shorter hair just doesn't look as good on me.