What was up with this awkwardness between us?

My ex and I broke up two years ago. We live in the same area and we happen to see each other around sometimes. This morning he ended up parking across the street from where I was and we ended up being diagonal from one another. At one point, I looked over and he looked at me. I looked away quickly. I kind of felt as if he was looking at me but I can't say for sure. Then, I looked at him and he was looking straight ahead so I looked away. Later on, I looked over and he looked at me and we held eye contact for a few seconds. There were no smiles. Then I looked away because I was feeling a bit uncomfortable and nervous. After that, I looked over at him a couple of more times but he was looking elsewhere. Either that, or he was pretending to look elsewhere. I don't know what to make of this. I know I still have feelings for him but I don't know what to think about him. What do you guys think this awkwardness between us was about?

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• Probably either of you still have feelings for one another.