I'm not looking for anything serious right now

So I've been seeing this guy for a couple of months now and he brought up the subject that he had been really hurt by his ex about 6 months ago and he is just trying to sort himself out still. He then said how much he liked me and how beautiful I was but does anyone out there think he might want something in a few months?

do I need to ask if he's seeing other people?

Most Helpful Guy

• I have no idea. He's probably still getting over the other relationship, but that doesn't mean his feeligns would change. Just keep the communication going so you're both on the same page.

What Guys Said 2

• To your update: Not yet. There's no expectation of exclusivity at this point.

• Really depends all on him, impossible to say. Some guys rebound quickly, some guys say screw it and forget about dating for years.

What Girls Said 1

• if you really like him, remind him that you are not his ex! if he really needs that much time though, let him sort it out... you don't want to just be his rebound. just be there for him maybe he will eventually come around.