Guys, what shampoo and conditioner would you recommend?

Guys, what shampoos and conditioners would you recommend (UK and international brands)?

At the moment, I don’t use any conditioner at all. For my shampoo, I use combination hair/body shower-gel (at the moment I’m using Imperial Leather Purify for Men). My hair is very rough and not at all shiny, and I want to fix that. My hair is straight, fairly short, and dark brown, if that makes a difference. It’s more greasy than dry, though not horribly greasy.

Most Helpful Guy

• How often do you wash your hair?

• Every time I have a shower, which is once a day. Occasionally I'll skip a day if I'm not meeting anyone or doing anything. I prefer to shower once a day though: otherwise my hair does get greasy.

• A couple times a week is plenty. Hardcore people do it less then that and use other tricks to keep it clean in the meantime.

Probably either cut back, or recognize you need to use very little and a very gentle shampoo.

• OK thanks.

What Girls Said 2

• Nexus and bed head are pretty good. I use those.

• try coconut oil.

What Guys Said 2

• Nexus.

• I like Pantene Pro-V because it gives my hair a full body look and all my friends say: "omg man your hair looks so full with body, what do you use" and then we ramble on about it for a solid half hour or so.