Heels or wedges? or both good?

i have read lots about how heels are very sexy...I do like heels since I am rather short. however, there are times heels are not appropriate...what about wedges? they are more comfortable and tell me if they also look sexy like heels do? or do you feel differently about wedges...

Most Helpful Guy

• Heels are definitely sexy, and wedges can be too. It's more about how a girl carries herself in either. As a foot guy, heels will get my attention quicker, but there are other things involved too. Personally, part of the allure of a girl in heels is wondering how sexy and strong her feet smell inside them. I'm just being honest here. I happen to like the smell that a girl's feet make in heels all day, and it's awesome taking a girl's heels off and smelling inside them and sniffing her feet. I've found that a girls feet can often smell just as sexy after she's been wearing wedges all day. So I like both.

• a man who appreciates a woman's feet..inside and outside :-)

What Guys Said 5

• Heels sexy?

Heels say something. That a woman values fashion over health.

Wear what you believe the occasion requires, leaning toward comfort.

Off-the-wall quote: "Ginger Rogers did the same dances as Fred Astaire, except that she did it backwards and in heels."

Ted

• In reality, it is not about the heels or the wedges. It is about your feet. If you have nice feet, they will look good in both. If you have unpleasant or unattractive or neglected feet, then do whatever you like, wear whatever you like, they will look as bad as anything.

• Heels are hotttt!

• Heels showing a bit of foot does it for me he he

• Heels are sexier.

What Girls Said 4

• I feel the same towards both, honey. :) Both are lovely. :) Its only up to how you carry them that would matter, and on what clothes you'd be pairing them with. and plus the confidence on wearing them. :)

• thank you for your answer, I feel the same I wonder what guys think...

• I think guys would prefer heels though. Since heels have been a fetish category unlike wedges. lol

• very true lol

• I think both are nice, but I prefer wearing wedges, more comfort. But maybe to guys would be heels I guess.

• Wedges for comfort and the look of them. Heels now and then.

• it depends on what you wear.

wedges are for more casual look.