Do you think she's wearing too much makeup?

I really, really like her makeup and style. She's a pretty popular model but now she's a VS model. Her name is Joan Smalls if you're interested:

link

link

link

link

link

Most Helpful Guy

• She's attractive. I don't think she's wearing too much makeup and to a laymen like me it doesn't even seem like she's wearing makeup in a few of those pictures. I'm just not into the super colorful makeup if she has a more natural look or just accenting her features it's far more preferable in my opinion.

What Guys Said 12

• You forgot to mention that you think nobody will find her physically attractive because she's black/part black. Anyway, she's a good looking lady.

• congrats on being the first moron to bring up race. good job. you seem to set a good example

• You seem stuck on the past. perhaps you should move on? Seems to be your fault that you can't move on.

• Yes...that must be it...

• Depends on the context. It looks good. but it's sort of the equivalent of dressing really well - looks good, but a little odd if you're going grocery shopping or to class or to go workout. Not saying you should look like garbage then necessarily but this would be overboard for 24/7.

• She's modeling so I don't see a problem with how much is applied. I am not a fan of the girls who wear excessive purple around the eyes and all that mainly.

• 3rd is kinda weird, didn't like that color below her eyes.

but overall, it's pretty good ;)

• I'm a dude...I don't know much about the intricacies and art of makeup but it looks good to me! It's not overkill and it looks pretty 'natural' to me...HOT. At least she's not caked on with crazy eye colorful shadow and stuffs.

• I think it looks good

• It's fine for a party, photoshoot, club, or something. It would definitely be too much for going to the mall or school

• Wow she is pretty!

I really can't tell if she is wearing to much makeup, because I haven't seen a pic without makeup. So, I'm gonna say no. :)

• she is GORGEOUS! a natural beauty and not too much make up at all in my opinion!

• She looks fabulous. You should copy her makeup.

• She's pretty so it doesn't matter if she's wearing too much or less.

• Does it really bother you that much?

• Does it bother you much what I'm asking about? Apparently it does. shame

• I get bored. And your an easy target.

link

• posting that means nothing

What Girls Said 16

• I think it's the perfect amount :)

• She is very pretty! No,I don't think it's too much. It looks great.

• She's pretty. No, I think she's wearing it well.

• she's beautiful. I don't think she's wearing too much

• She's pretty !

I think her make-up is fine for going out and partying, but maybe a bit too much for day to day life. If one wears this kind of makeup on an everyday basis, the "party makeup" will be probably be too much (in my opinion).

• God, if you think she wears too much, you should come to Texas. The girls here really like to cake it on.

• i'm from Texas...

• As is my mom, grandmother and a majority of my friends. I live in Texas and have for years now. I'm not saying everyone does it, I'm just saying a lot of girls here (usually in late teens through twenties) don't know the definition of moderation. My dance instructor is one of these people and forces us to wear black eyeshadow with black "fisheye" eyeliner out to our temples and bright red lipstick. It gets ridiculous, sometimes.

• I was born and raised in Tx and I've never noticed this phenomenon

• no, her makeup looks good in all those pictures. Definitely not too much

• It just looks like she mainly uses eye shadow. She seems to have just the right amount depending what type of picture

• Her makeup actually looks pretty minimal for the most part.

• No her makeup is perfectly fine not overdone at all

• no

• No, She's not :)

It's basic style makeup now and it look great.

• nah, she's perfect.

• No. Why would you think that

• her makeup is pretty nice. You should do that when you are going out.

• It's a good smount