It's weird and disturbing to have a bunch of guys look at my butt at work

It's really weird. The guy's always comment on how flat my butt looks. Like this one guy teases me about how I look like a surfboard. I know, I don't do squats and I don't really want a bootylicous butt. I'm fine with it looking like a pancake in my work pants. Outside of my work pants, it looks a little plumper lol. I don't really want people looking at my butt, so if they say it looks flat, I don't even care lol. Even my enemy looks at my butt and comments about it to the other guys, which I find is weird too. Like if she hates me, why is she looking at my butt?

Um would they still be attracted to my body even if my butt is flat? My crush is one of the guys who talks about my butt in private a lot. But all they do is talk about how flat it looks though. It makes me feel out of place since everyone else has big butts except me lol. And I'm too lazy to do 1,000 squats to get a bigger butt.

Most Helpful Girl

• There is no f***ing way I would tolerate that kind of disrespect, but that's just me. I would let them know I don't think those type of comments are funny or cute and if I hear one more comment about my body we would be in hr/managers office. But if you're OK with that then hey...ppl will always have something to say, all bodies can be criticized

• It makes me feel self conscious like I should do something to fix this problem when it's not a problem for me. I don't care if my butt is flat or not. As long as it's not diseased and unhealthy, I'm fine with it. I'm OK with my crush looking at my butt but not commenting on it. I've beaten him up a couple of times about it too.

What Guys Said 5

• This is rude, disrespectful and not on. The women that is your enemy joins in because she sees it as a way to get back at you. She sees it as a way to make fun of you. You need to stand up to this, let them know you will not tolerate this kind of behaviour and if they laugh at you go to your manager or boss or some other woman that is high up in the origination and tell her what is going on. If there is no women high up in your origination then you will have to tell a man you can trust, don't be shy if you have to do that because this behaviour needs to be stopped and if you don't say anything they won't know. Try not to let this upset you because that is exactly what they are wanting. This is workplace harassment. It is an employers job to look after the welfare of his or her staff. I mean seriously they need to grow up this is high school stuff.

• By the way I don't know what type of pants you wear for work but if it's like black business type pants that many business people wear they make just about everybody's butt looks flat in them.

• wait...you have an enemy?!? lol That surfboard comment was kinda a d*** move though...

Don't worry about flat butts...we're asian... :/ I see flat butts all the time in my city so you're not alone! We don't have a lot of junk in the trunk in general. lol But it's ok...not all guys are booty peeps! I'm sure there's guys who'll be attracted over your cute/petite body, cute/perky boobs, face, personality, or...yellow-fever. XD

• That's kind of harassment if guys are giving you a hard time about stuff like that at work. Tell them to focus on their job and if it doesn't stop notify higher ups.

• Did any of the guys ever slap it?

• They look at your butt a lot because they are attracted to you.

What Girls Said 4

• If this disturbs you, talk to management/HR

• I think that's incredibly rude and inappropriate.

I'd say, "stop staring at my ass and go do something useful." I think you should put them in their place, because it seems like they're making mean comments.

• I don't think tis okay for someone to creep you out and you deserve more respect!

ps. why is wendy your thumbnail, I'm pretty sure its supposed to be a picture of you.

• Just wear more tailored pants if you can.