Is looking young kind of a turn off?

I'm half Asian and half Caucasian and I got weird mix of genes. I dress maturley if I can, but honestly I'm only 5'2 and petite so that here in the US often even XS or size 0 doesn't fit properly. I often have to buy in the childrens departments

Anyways my face looks really young and I feel that is turn off for a lot of guys. I have very japanese face (round) exept for my eyes which just look huge compared to the rest of it.

I asked people to guess my age at another website and they guessed 11 - 14 on average I'm already 22. My mom is the same she's almost 50 and people always think she's in her late 20s.

I feel men don't really take me seriously. For dating but also in professional life. I'm gonna graduate with a degree in computer science and physics next year and I'm really scared of not being taken seriously. Is there anything I can do to fix it?

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm half-Asian, half-Caucasian too. I'm 21, but people think I look between 16 and 19 LOL. But then people say I act really mature for my age too, like 25. I know how you feel. People tend not to take me seriously until I open my mouth.

For me styling my hair and wearing business clothes and darker colors helps.

For some guys it may be a turn-off. For others a turn-on.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 4

• My sister and I are Asian as well. I'm 21 and she's 26, but everyone says we look about 16. I don't think looking young is a turn off since men our age and older have hit on us (yes, even the ones we encountered in the United States a few weeks ago). It's acting young (i.e. immature) that's the turn off, I think. I'm pretty sure if the men know your actual age and see that you act like it (or even more mature) they'll take you seriously and it won't be a turn off for them.

• Looking young is NEVER a turn off. Trust me on that.

You could start wearing more make-up and start dressing more according to your age.

• I don't think so. I think a lot of guys will find it cute and adorable.

But look up fashion styles for women your age and try them out and they could make you look older.

• Seems like it with me too……only old creepers are interested