Would/Are you offended if....

your boyfriend or girlfriend is really really sexually attracted to a star or singer as in having half naked posters of them on the wall or excited when they are on tv? What about if they watch porn? do you care that they visualize having sex with someone else?

• Porn? (no) a star? (yes)
  • A Star (No) Porn? (Yes)
  • I really don't care as long as they are only with me.
    Vote C
  • Yes I have a problem with both
    Vote D
  • They better Do all that when I'm no where near them is all I'm saying
    Vote E

30

Most Helpful Girl

• i hate how guys do that

i recon it seems as if they have nothing better to do than to sit around all day looking a nude women because they enjoy makng themselves 'happy'

but still they can do what they want I gues.. it kinda puts pressure of us girls tho to, to how they see us and if they are used to seeing porn stars everywhere they could judge us against them body wise

• Man, being happy sucks so much. People shouldn't do it. It's a waste of time.

Porn is porn. I watch it, my fiancee watches it, I don't care. Guys don't see a girl and think "meh. so what? I've seen better in porn."

Almost everyone on TV is hot. So what? Although, I do agree there is a difference between being like "that girl is hot / omg he is so hot" and obsessing over someone. Obsession in a sextual way would be pretty annoying, but just favorite-character type obsession isn't a big deal.

Sponsored

0/2500

Send It!

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• It's all meaningless in the end nothings ever realistically gonna happen! So nab I don't care.. It's innocent!

• Nope don't care. Because I'm the same with celebs-loads are soo hot and porn stars don't mean anything.