I have red hair but was thinking about going with black hair on fair skin - pics included.

I have fair skin hazel eyes light red/brownish hair. I had blue black a long time ago the blue was just a tint only could see it when I was in light. I really want to go with black but not sure if it's a good idea.

link

I have decided to go with rich aurburb true red from loreal box color. I'm gonna just stick with the red for now. thanks for all the answers though.

Most Helpful Girl

• i think it would look hot but have a bit of brown tinge in it so it goes with you. for some reason, I think you look really good with brown-black, if that makes any sense at all.

What Guys Said 1

• From what I've seen red haids looks much better with bleech blonde hair,

• I had bleach blonde hair and it looked like sh*t. made me look like I was albino . thanks for your answer though

What Girls Said 5

• I have fair skin too, and I recently dyed my hair black.

And personally I think it's the best thing I've ever done with my hair, at first I thought it would make me look even paler, but it actually added a lot more colour to my face and brought out my eyes alot.

I think it looks really good, but it's up to you. :)

• After you telling me that I am def gonna go with getting my hair black. did you have it done at the salon or box color. oh yea my husband for some reason likes black hair on me. I had it done along time ago with blue black garnier box color. but that company is known for drying out hair. thank you

• No problem and yeah I used box colour.

• I love black hair + fair skin. Watch out so it doesn't turn goth, unless that's what you're going for.

Like this, me on Halloween.

link

• my hair is really light too but I dyed mine black and I think it looks great.but I'm going to dye it again soon.im dying it a blue black.like its black but it teh light or sun it looks like a midnight blue.its really cool.i wanted to dye it like a plum color but my boyfriend doesn't want me to.

• try dark brown hair. not black it will flush you out. red works 2. but black is to much.

• your hair is beautiful. I think a far better investment would be improving your teeth.