Vegas We Have A Minor Dilemma!

I'm going to Vegas in 3 weeks to celebrate my 21st and my boyfriends. I'm super excited to go the only thing I'm not looking forward to is clubbing. The reason is because I'm 5'9 and my boyfriend is 5'7. I LOOOOVE heels. When I go out with my girls I will wear heels without a care in the world because some of them are just as tall as me. Some people tell me it's kinda of a requirement to wear heels at the club but I don't want to look like a fool holding his hand like a baby. But I also feel like I'll look weird wearing a tight dress and flats to the club...if that's even allowed. So heels or no heels? And if anyone has been to Vegas..do girls really HAVE to wear heels?

He doesn't mind the 2 inch difference..it really isn't THAT noticeable when we walk together like we can hold each others hands comfortably and I can lean on him..but adding 5 inch heels! Little man just may be up to my ass.

Most Helpful Guy

• Im a MAJOR fan of women in heels -- so of course my advice is going to be to wear them and dress and go out and be sexy! Its YOUR birthday -- this day and trip is supposed to be about you anyways.

• Thanks for the Best Answer -- hope you have the time of your life in Vegas! its a FUN place to be! enjoy!

What Guys Said 2

• Trust me, he won't mind it a bit. Rock your heels, girl.

• Too tall for me

What Girls Said 2

• Haha show off them legs:) I have long legs and I love it!

• You are already taller just eear heels... short guys look like a freaking boss when they have tall beautiful girls on their shoulders!